Blood drops(WISHMASTER) Blood drops(WISHMASTER)

Hey, its not perfect, but il help it go up.

I like it, not ALOT. but its not that bad. il vote 5 to encourage you to do more and work slightly harder on making the quality better, you could also use the program fruity loops, good luck.

Nadir Nadir

Holy shit nadir?

Thats my friends name, wow lol. and he loves this kinda music.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Pure Awesome

Be careful. If you ever make this any better peoples heads might explode from SHEER AWESOMENESS. It sounds like a struggle for survivable/last boss in a game/movie.

Metal Gear Solidified Metal Gear Solidified

:) Kewl

The greatest MGS Remake on newgrounds. Plus its featured on the best MGS spoof on newgrounds. :)

Metal Gear Solid, Remake Metal Gear Solid, Remake

From

This song is based off the ending theme of mgs 1 tactical espionage action. mgs 2 start theme. and thats as far as i can remember. but this is originally from mgs 1.

Storm of Sands 2 Storm of Sands 2

lol.

Hm. gg.

Memories of Saria Memories of Saria

Good job.

This is so good it makes me sad that it isnt on more submissions.Please make many more.I really loved the way you made it feel boring in the beginning then brought out a boom.

Saria`s Song ReMiXed Up Saria`s Song ReMiXed Up

WoW...Wow..wOw.

This is awesome. It left me in a hypnotized state :P Thats why i love it.The only sarias song remix that made me actually dance in rhythm.Make more. 9/10 5/5

Zelda OOT-Sarias Song Improved Zelda OOT-Sarias Song Improved

Personally i liked it alot.

Really good. 3rd best sarias song remix iv heard. 10/10 5/5

Sarias Song - Zelda Remix Sarias Song - Zelda Remix

Horrible...just horrid.

Now if i were to say that. i would be a complete idiot because this is the best sarias song remix.Good luck on any other songs you make. They will own >.>.:D

Crossofdevil responds:

Haha yeah im going to try and work on something soon I will end you a private message when I am tho i just need fruity loops as i keep saying!